Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Wonderful Time

It is valuable experience for me to study abroad. First, I can grow up as a human. For example, I can extend my horizon, and I can have different idea. It is big different between American culture and Japanese culture, so I can learn and know a lot of things. In my dormitory, I must do myself all things, so I feel that I can become self-control. Second, I can encounter a lot of people here. I live same conditions in Japan, so I didn't have new encounter. I can learn that there are a variety of people such as friendly, kindly and interesting people in the world, and I notice again that my friends are important for me. I think that if I didn't have my friends, I wouldn't do my best. I can make many friends, and I understand importance that help each other. Third, I feel again that my parents are very great. I have been feeling to gratitude my parents since I come to America. Thanks to my parents that I can study abroad, so I want to repay the favor. I will talk them about a lot of American life and American cultures. I'm looking forward to seeing them. For these reasons, I can a lot of things, and it is valuable and wonderful memory for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment