Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Perfect Hostfamily

I had a very meaningful three days with our hostfamily. On the first days, we went to eat pizza for diner. After that, we went to gymnastics, which is a lesson of children of our host family. Children are three and five years old girls. They were doing their best with very small their bodies. I was very impressed when I saw that figures. After we came home we played house with whole family. It was very fun. On the second day, we went to take pictures of Easter. A lot of pictures are displayed in the house and it is very fashionable. we were very happy to be able to participate in the house.After took pictures, we went to the craft fair. There were many handmade items there. They were  different from Japanese design and it it was fun just looking at them. We came home in the afternoon and introduced Japanese culture and foods. We did calligraphy with our host family. It seemed very difficult, but they enjoyed it, so it was good. In the evening, my hostfamily's friend came to their home. The children increased, we went to ice cream shop with a total of five children. The children were really cute and they eased my mind. On the third day, we went skiing and snow bording to Silver Mountain. I have skied, but I did snow bording because I've never done snow bording. Emery, at the age of five was the second to ski, but at the end, she was able to skate alone. I was surprised at her improvement. Our host family has made a lot of plans to entertain us. I'm glad that I can be a member of this family. I'll go to homestay again this weekend. I can't wait next time. My hostfamily is like my second family. I really love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment