Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Comfortable Time

I went to homestay for the first time last week. I could learn American culture, and a lot of things that I don‘t know. In addition, I was perplexed about a variety of things. My hostfamily is very kind and interesting. There are father, mother and two children. They really get along with themselves, and they are laughing all the time. I could learn a lot of things from them. I was welcomed by my hostfamily. I felt a lot of things in this homestay, for example, I should say hostfamily that I want to try and my opinion. My hostfamily was having some trouble because of I was holding back a little. I was able to understand that I should say things clearly. Second, I was able to learn that it is important to have the conversational ball rolling in America. I was frustrated, because my hostfamily asked about a lot of things to talk with me, but I couldn‘t response only short sentences. I want to say their a lot of interesting things and important things, but the word that I want to say didin‘t occur to my brain. I felt strong there that I went to improve my English skills more and more. Third, I felt that my hostfamily love each other. They cooperate anything, and they were sharing all housework. I felt wonderful, because most Japanese mother do housework. I think strong that I want to marry person that looks like my hostfather. I miss my hostfamily. It was all new experiences. I was able to learn and study about a variety of things. It was good and important experiences for me. I was able to make wonderful memories in this homestay.

No comments:

Post a Comment