Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Love Place



I love downtown Spokane. I have three favorite places in downtown. First my favorite place is Sephora of downtown mall. I was excited when I went there for the first time, because there are innumerable cosmetics. Some cosmetics of Sephora aren't sold in Japan, so I want to introduce this shop to my friends. I hope that Sephora is made in Japan. Second, my favorite place is cafe. I like coffee of latte art there. The latte art is form of heart. It is very cute, so the coffee makes me happy. Also the shop's atmosphere is  very good and I can relax. I want to go the cafe again before I go back Japan. Third, my favorite place is used clothing shop. I had never been to used clothing shop, because I was reluctant to buy used clothes. I was invited my friend and I went the shop. I was impressed with the interior of the shop. There are antique sofa, objects and extensive collection of post card. Of course, there were many used clothes too. I could get nice pictures and wonderful accessory. I want to buy clothes when I go there next. Finally, old town scape of downtown is nice. I think that I can't look this scenery in Japan. I really like everything of downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment