Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Surprising Culture


I was surprised by American culture through study abroad. First, American toilet's facilities is everything difficult. Japan has bidet, toilet sound, children chair and heating of toilet seat, but American toilet is nothing. Especially, I was surprised to be able to see feet of people. I wondered that so researched why toilet open under the door. I understood that it was for protect a crime according to research. I felt difference danger between America and Japan. I prefer Japanese toilet, because Japanese toilet is more comfortable than American toilet and I want not see anybody while I do a restroom. Second, American sweets is too sugary. When I ate a cookie in America for the first time, I was surprised, because I had not ever eaten too sweets the cookie. Not only the cookie but also other sweets are sugary. Now, I like better American sweets than Japanese sweets. Third, serving is different. When I went to the cash register to buy a clothes, clerk did not notice for me, so I said Excuse me, and the clerk came with angry face. Maybe the clerk was so tired, but that kind of thing  should not be in Japan. I felt a pride for Japanese serving at the time, but many American clerk is good person. I like point that American clerk is very friendly and energy. I think that Japanese should follow such a friendly and energy. Between American culture and Japanese culture are different at all, but I understood that American have good culture too. I'm so happy to know much American culture through this study abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment