Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Wonderful Opportunity

I enjoyed my trip to Seattle very much. I like "Bill Gates Foundation" the most among sightseeing spots that I visited. The reason is that I was very happy that I learned a lot about the children in the world. Before I entered this department of English culture I always wanted a biology department because I wanted to help the world's children with the power of biology. Even now I am in the department of English culture I still love biology and I want to learn more. Do you know embryo culture workers? I was thinking of becoming an embryo culture worker, but I could not bear the weight of responsibility so I gave up my dream.
I never regret having given up my dream and I feel like saving the lives of children in the world at any time. I was able to reconfirm my very important feelings by visiting the Bill Gates Foundation. I realized that I was really glad that I was able to visit Bill Gates Foundation. I want to study biology as well as study English. Someday I wish I could save the lives of children in the world with my power. I think that if I can improve my English skills by studying English and saving the lives of more children I think that it is meaningful that I chose the department of English culture instead of biology department. I really want to save lives of many children. For me, Seattle travel became a wonderful opportunity to reaffirm my dreams. I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment