Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Great Work Place

I have been working for more than three years which is a good place to grow me. First, I engaging with various people. There are tours from China and Korea but, I can not speak those language. In such a case, I'm talking with gestures and facial expression. I learned that I can conversation even if I do not understanding words. Customers from adults to children come in my part-time job place. I was able to improve my communication skill through engaging with a lot of people. Second, I was able to grow socially. There is a meeting once a month where I can get wonderful advice from the president, manager and boss. Those advice are very useful for me. I was able to learn society by listening to the opinion of older people. Third, I was able to learn importance of money. I didn't know the difficulty of working and the importance of money until I work. I think that it was natural that there was money but, it was a big mistake. I was able to notice gratitude to my parents. Do not forget that I live with money of parents. I decided to cherish money through part-time job. For those reasons, my part-time job make me grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment