Tuesday, May 15, 2018

First Experience

I went to homestay and I had a good time there. On the first day, my host family came to pick us up at 3 p.m. and we went to park. We played in the park about 2 hours. After we came home I ate delicious food made by host mother. I experienced the taste of the American family for the first time. House is very spacious and beautiful. After dinner, took us to the church music concert. The church was also my first experience. On the second day, we played tennis and trampoline in a large garden. I'm very tired because I don't have enough energy to play with kids. We went to the Manito Park for picnic in the afternoon. The park was very huge and I walked for about 2 hours. There is not such a huge park where I live so, I was able to enjoy it. In the evening, host  family took us to theater to watch the play about Jesus, it was very long but I was impressed. I don't have religion and I first realized that Jesus was the son of God. It was valuable experience for me. On the final day, we went to church in the morning, There is a neighborhood church that is different from day one. Unlike the prayer I think, there was a person playing drums and guitars so, it was so exciting. We went to the Spokane River from afternoon. This was the first time for me to go there. Spokane River was very quiet and beautiful place. My host family taught me a lot of things for the first time. All the events are fun and valuable to me. I'm full of thanks for my host family.

No comments:

Post a Comment