Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Great Work Place

My part time job is a great place to work. The first reason is that I can work while interacting with many children. I like kids very much so I can work in a pleasant mood every day. Since then the children are so active that I will be positive. I feel happy thanks to the children. Children who come to Kidzania are from 3 to 15 years old, it is difficult for me to explain the work to 3 years old children, but when I can do it I am delighted with the children. I like that time very much. The second reason is that there are many opportunities to use English during work. A lot of customers from overseas come to Kidzania. When talking with customers from overseas, I speak in English and there are days of the week for the children to experience their work in English. I am glad that I can use English at work. The third reason is that my colleagues working with me are very kind, friendly and workable. My colleagues always help me when I am in trouble, and my boss often takes counseling. We are very close with each other not only at work but also at private for dinner together or for shopping. I like to work in Kidzania for many reasons. I would like to work again in Kidzania once I finish studying abroad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment