Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Great Experience

In this Seattle trip gave me a lot of good experience. There were a lot of things that I have not seen. First, while I was riding bus to Seattle. I was able to see a lot of very big mountains and  vast river and there were much wider sky than in Japan. When I was in first stop to eat lunch before I arrive at Seattle. We could see a very large mountain, I was able to feel the strongth of nature from this experiences. Second, after I arrived at Seattle I went to Pike Place Market. There are a lot of shops. Then I was able to see a fish company and life of local people in Seattle. I was able to go to original Starbucks and I bought some tumblers. Finally, the best experience was that I was able to go the capital billdings in Olympia. I had not never seen such a great builldings. I was so surprised at very big chandelier made by Tiffany. Then, tour guide said that this Tiffany's shandelier is about 4 tons. This buildings was the most beautiful I have ever seen. This experiences told me about history in the United States of America. I want to know about American history more and more. I think I should study more about American history until next trip (East Coast Trip) because I want to enjoy that trip with using knowledge that I learned. These Seattle trip's experiencese were good for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment