Friday, May 11, 2018

Wonderful Host Family

There are several reasons why my host father and mother are wonderful. First, my host family taught me how to cook America foods, for example, Cookies, Lasagna and Hamburgers. My friend and I were nervous for the first time when my host family taught us about cooking because we can't cook, but they were kind enough to teach us, and we were able to enjoy it. We were able to take the leftovers back home, so we shared them with my dormmates. I was glad that it looked delicious the way my dormmates ate them. Second, I was impressed with my host family's consideration. When I asked them about the schedule for next day, I said them " What will we do tomorrow? ", and they replied me " What do you want to do? We want to do your wanting to do". I was surprised this word, and I think that they are so kind. My friend and I wanted to go shopping, so we were able to tell them easily about it, and we enjoyed shopping with my host family. Third, they will invite us for homestay at most two times after the first homestay. We will go to homestay of  the second time this weekend. We will have a good time with my host family and their relation on Easter, so I can't wait to see them again. I am excited about it now. In addition, if it is good weather in May, I will go camping with my host family by their camping car. My host family is thinking about my friend and me. They make us enjoy and happy, so I think that they are wonderful !

No comments:

Post a Comment