Friday, May 11, 2018

Precious Experiences

I have had several great experiences while studying abroad at MFWI. First, I have learned deeply about America. I go to school where there are native English teachers, so I'm able to learn about the customs of American school. For example, I learned that I must do eye contact with teachers during they explain something to the students. I hadn't known so I was confused it when I took a class for the first time. However, I think that I should know about the customs of American school from then on. I have another reason why I have learned deeply about America. It's Seattle trip and East Coast trip. There are many different histories and people in Seattle, Boston and Washington D.C., so I was able to learn many things about America by the trips. Second, I have experienced homestay. My host family often say to my roommate and me "we want to do what you want to do", so we are always able to enjoy homestay. I respect their consideration for other people. I want to be like them and do homestay in my future. In addition, I have made friends at MFWI. I was able to make friends with my dorm mates, RA, and classmates. They are very nice persons and inspire me, so I'm able to do my best at MFWI when I have a hard time. I really appreciate them. Finally, I have experienced many great things since I studied abroad at MFWI, so I want to make use of these experiences after going back to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment