Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lively Town





「KOBE FAMOUS VIEW」の画像検索結果There are very wonderful things in Kobe. First reason is there a lot of seasonal events in Kobe. In spring, The cherry blossom bloomed. In summer, There is a Kobe Festival and a lot of fireworks go off there. In fall Some people go leaf peeping.  In winter, Kobe Luminarie illuminates. All events gives a lot of people excitement. The second reason is there are a lot of tourist spots. For example,  a lot of tourist visit Kobe Port Tower and I like it. The reason I like this place is that it is always  beautiful. In the daytime, the red color of this tower shines. This tower become colorful with a lot of light at night. My high school was near this tower, so I always watched it. It often makes me happy because it is interesting to change tower's figure by time. The third reason is there are a lot of delicious food in Kobe. My favorite Kobe's food is manju with meat filling of the Roushuoki.  It is the origin of manju with meat filling in Japan and is called ''Nikuman'' in Japan. It can be eaten at 90 yen each one(about 90 cents), so you can buy it casually. The restaurant you can eat it in is at the Kobe Nankin-machi. The place is like Chinatown, so there are lots of Chinese food there.  I again realized that Kobe is so wonderful a place after I wrote this blog.  Come visit Kobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment