Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Perfect Hometown


I highly recommend my hometown of Sakai city to live in for many reasons. First of all, I prefer the city that is convenient for living in, and my hometown is convenient in that the town  has a lot of shops and hospitals, and good transportation. There are many shops and hospitals in my hometown, so I can go there immediately whenever I need them and I can go to various places thanks to good transportation.  Second, my hometown is famous for Danjiri. Danjiri makes the city vibrant. In addition, Sakai has history such as trade port and ancient tomb, so many people visit my hometown every year. My hometown is lively and held events relating to the history of Sakai in various places, so you will be able to enjoy them. I'm proud of my hometown because it is historical city. Third, my hometown has lots of natural beauty and parks, so many people enjoy hiking and cherry-blossom viewing. The fact that there is lots of natural beauty and parks is also suitable for raising children, such as hiking and playing the park. There, you can meet lots of people, so you can make lots of friends. For these reasons, I recommend you to my hometown. If you live in Sakai, you  have a good life every day.


   .

No comments:

Post a Comment