Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Good Mood Town



My hometown of Toyonaka city in Osaka is very wonderful town to live in and there are many reasons. First, the town mood is so comfortable and it can relax me. The town atmosphere is lively, and there are few cars. Second, the town people are very friendly. Because, everyone is greeting with each other and very kind. The town people will become friends quickly. Finally, people can see beautiful view from in my town in any time. There are a lot of beautiful houses on the both sides of the streets, and there is a lot of  scenery such as flowers, plants and big green mountain. My favorite scene is that many children play in the park, because they look like very smiling and beautiful. For these reasons my hometown is so comfortable and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment