Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Surprising American Life

I've seen so many interesting things and had wonderful experiences during my first study abroad here. First of all, I was surprised that most Americans eat tiny raw carrot. Not only carrot but many others also are eaten raw. Moreover, they ate raw carrot as a snack. I was very surprised and that was interesting. Second, a church I went to was very nice. I thought a church is a quiet and small place, but it totally wasn't. Actually, the church was like a concert stage, and some famous singers were singing songs on the stage. The second time to go there, I saw that my host family's friend was baptized for the first time in my life. That was amazing and wonderful and I was touched. I'll never forget this experience. Finally, Americans are very friendly, talkative and powerful. Even young people or small children I met were clever. They had their own opinions and told me about that, so it was easy to tell them what I think. Meeting high school students and elementary school students was also exciting. As I told you, I've had so many amazing and curious experiences and now  I am a happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment