Sunday, May 20, 2018

Exciting Trip

The Seattle trip was very exciting for me. I could see many new things to me. My favorite place is Pike Place Market. I reserched on lymthe stores which I wanted to go, because my friend said I couldn't understand this map. At first, we went to Pike Place chowder. I heard this shop closes at 5p.m, so we rushed. It was very delicious. I was impressed because I have never eaten it. Next, we went to Starbucks. I'm not interested in it, so I haven't visited. I was very nervous when I ordered coffee. The coffee was very delicious. If I heard "market" in Japan, I would imagine fresh seafood, but I am not familiar with the market. I went to market in America and I got my common sense. American market are sold fruits, fishes and miscellaneous goods. It was so colorful. I didn't tired of stay there long time. Another most interesting place was the cruise. I was very glad because if I spent my life time in Japan, I wouldn't experience it. It was my first experiences to take a ship, so I had wonderful feeling.The sunshine on the ship was warm and glittery. I had lots of experience in those three days. I also was able to have many beautiful memories. I want to make use of things what I learned Seattle trip. This trip is the most exciting trip of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment