Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Amazing MFWI

I think that lessons in the MFWI will highly improve all my skills. First, any class will improve my conversation skills by having a lot discussion time during the lessons. At first I felt it was different to take classes in English only, but I don't feel it is more difficult now than before. I enjoy talking. MFWI's teacher are funny because they always make us interesting lessons, such as, Quizlet and Kahoot. We are reviewing while having fun. Second, for example, we have to talk with people of different classes every Monday, so I think that my communication skills will improve by doing it. When I did it with a high level class, I felt the difference in power. I think that it was great to ask questions of what the other person spoke and to continue talking. I can't quite ask questions. Even if I can, I'll end the talking soon. I want to be able to ask questions. Finally, there are not many classes involved in Japanese university lecture but in the United States you have to participate. I think that it is interesting that classes progress with my remarks. So I would like to speak more in my classes. To sum up, I will get more my skills so I want to try MFWI life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment